Miss M’s boudoir session was a dual purpose for her- it was something she’d always wanted to do for herself, and she also wanted to give it as a wedding present to her new husband! Miss M is one of the sweetest, fun loving, and hilarious people I’ve ever met! Not only was she so confident in herself and her body, but she makes other people feel good about themselves, as well. She’s a girl after my own heart, because she brought Dakota and my favorite bourbon as a thank you gift after her session! I died, could she be any more thoughtful?!
Miss M, I am so happy to have met with you and created these beautiful images for you and your husband! You’re bold, beautiful and so much fun!
You can read more about Miss M’s session below, and check out her gorgeous photos:
- Why did you choose to do a Fearlessly Feminine shoot?A boudoir shoot is something that I have always wanted to do, but with getting married, I finally had an excuse to do it. I wanted to do something that was for me. But, that would be a great gift for my almost husband, with a fantastic story behind it.
- What was your favorite part of the experience?
Being able to relax, and focus on myself. I work long hours, and balance graduate school in the mix. After I booked my session, it was really fun to take time each week looking at Pinterest for ideas, and spending time shopping for some new clothes. It was time that was specifically for me. It was also really fun having my little secret to myself with my upcoming session, and being able to be so excited for an experience all about me. I also loved finally being able to gift it to my fiancé right after our first time seeing each other on our wedding day. The pure surprise of the gift, and the reaction was priceless!
- How did your boudoir session make you feel?I felt so empowered, beautiful, and feminine. I loved being able to incooperate things that I love like my leather jacket and jerseys. I felt like I was my authentic self for this session, and all of my confidence and personality came out in all of my images. I was able to smile genuinely, and also capture images of some giggles and belly laughs. When I left my session, I was glowing with an untapped confidence that I didn’t have a few hours before. In every way shape and form, I felt pampered and beautiful.
- Would you do another Fearlessly Feminine shoot?Yes! I have already thought about ideas for my next session! I had the time of my life, and I am still ranting and raving about my experience. I left my session glowing, and feeling like I just spent the last few hours with my girlfriends. What chic wouldn’t love feeling beautiful and hanging out with her girls?
- Would you recommend a session like this to anyone else? If so, who?Any and every woman. This is an experience everyone should get to have. Everyone deserves to feel beautiful inside and out regardless of their age or size. I felt beautiful walking out of the door, but I was so excited when I finally got to see my images. I still cannot believe that those images were me, and everyone should get to have that inner glow and confidence from this experience of seeing themselves in such a beautiful and sexy way.
- What did you do to prepare for the shoot?I started my Pinterest board to get ideas. I made sure that when I booked my session, I had plenty of time to find some new pieces for the shoot. I bought a couple bras and some sexy lacy undies. But, I also went through things I already had that were totally my style and things that I loved. I started drinking lots of water, and made sure I was very well rested for the few days before my session. I also made sure that I sparkled up my jewelry and wore comfy clothes to my session.
- What image was your favorite?I loved them all! They were all unique and caught a different element of my personality. But, my favorite was what I keep calling my “Wonder Woman” photo. The second I laid eyes on it I fell in love. My hair is cascading down my side, with the sheet just barely covering me while I look off in the distance. Every time I see it I feel like the definition of fearlessly feminine, or like Wonder Woman. I mean those two are interchangeable right?
- What products did you decide on? Are you happy with your choice?I purchased an 8×8 album, with 20 images, with the downloadable app, and USB drive. I am very happy with my choice. I was able to keep all of my top favorite images without feeling like I left anything out. I love that I have a keepsake for the rest of my life (and my husband too). But, I also love being able open up the app when I need to feel like a boss lady!
add a comment