Miss G, absolutely beamed during her entire session. Nothing makes me more excited than working together with my client to showcase their strength and self-love! When Miss G contacted me we discussed that this was a session for her, and I firmly believe its a gift every woman should give herself! There’s incredible beauty in celebrating your body!
Miss G, I loved getting the chance to get to know you. You knocked this session out of the park! Thank you so much for trusting me document you in such a vulnerable way! You’re fierce, fabulous and so much fun!
This is what Miss G had to say about her Fearlessly Feminine Boudoir session:
- Why did you choose to do a Fearlessly Feminine shoot?I chose to do a Fearlessly Feminine shoot because I wanted to do something for myself after going through a very tough year. I wanted to feel empowered and have the independent, strong woman, that I know I am, shine through. I have a three year old daughter and since having her, I haven’t always felt confident with the changes that took place with my body during my pregnancy and post breastfeeding. As women, our bodies never truly go back to they way they were pre-babe, we may have stretch marks or other post pregnancy body issues that we dislike, but these marks show how fierce we truly are as women. This session helped me to love my new(ish) body again.
- What was your favorite part of the experience?My favorite part of the experience was working with Alisha to capture beautiful photos. I also enjoyed working with Kana and Jessica, who made my hair and make up look amazing.
- How did your boudoir session make you feel?My boudoir session made me feel like a beautiful, fierce woman. It also helped me to feel confident about my body again. It was great to be pampered and have this unique experience for myself.
- Would you do another Fearlessly Feminine shoot?Yes, I most certainly would do another Fearlessly Feminine shoot.
- Would you recommend a session like this to anyone else? If so, who?I would recommend a session like this to any woman, especially those who might be struggling with body image or who aren’t comfortable in their own skin.
- What did you do to prepare for the shoot?To prepare for my shoot, I discussed with Alisha in detail about the look I was going for, was pampered, had my nails done, and did a lot of pinning on Pinterest of ideas I liked.
- What image was your favorite?My favorite images had to be the ones in the body suit in front of the white dresser with amazing amethyst knobs.
What products did you decide on? Are you happy with your choice?
I decided on an 8×8 photo book and digital images. I am definitely happy with my choice!
Make up: The Beauty Room: Kana Brown
Hair: Jessica’s Hair Design