The holiday season is finally over, and the new year is in full swing. You can feel the weather getting colder, and your jeans getting tighter. You can hear the voice in your head telling you, “Skip the gym, that baggy sweater will cover a few extra pounds.” It’s great to make New Years resolutions, but not if you constantly use the excuse, “Come January 1st, I’ll get back on track…” then quit a few days later. Don’t just start, keep yourself accountable to continue! Here are some tips to stay motivated this season…
- Switch it up – Take a class at your local gym, follow along with YouTube workouts at home, or take a yoga class, but don’t let yourself get bored.
- Set a BIG goal – … But remember to celebrate the small steps you take to get there.
- Get a Buddy – Help keep each other accountable.
- Embrace the Cold – Throw on a big sweatshirt or thermal wear and go for a brisk walk or run outside.
- Stay Healthy – Don’t push yourself if you feel you’re getting sick. Listen to your body!
- Reward yourself – Don’t cut out all of your favorite foods, just cut down your portions!
Put in the work this winter to show off your bod this summer. Embrace the cold now, to be a HOT babe later.