This post is whole heartedly and hopelessly devoted to Galentine’s Day. What is Galentine’s Day you ask? Well it’s the other half of Valentine’s Day of course! On February 13th it’s about celebrating your love for your tribe of ladies! (my personal favorite holiday!)
Today, I want to essay my love for all my fearlessly feminine babes and all the women who follow along with me in this journey! You are phenomenal and i’m so thankful for your support!
I want to encourage you during this lovely season of sister-land affection to celebrate! Celebrate your girls and celebrate yourself!! Treat yourself to something fabulous! Do the things you love! Buy yourself a present! Because Galentine’s day is all about exceptional gifts and dance parties! Dance parties are ALWAYS a MUST on Galentine’s Day.
10 ways to make your Galentine’s Day top-notch!
1. A DANCE PARTY tribute to your favorite Lady Bosses! I recommend Selena, Taylor and Beyonce to start you off right! (told you, dance parties are a must!)
This video is the product of a really fun day getting facials and celebrating at The Beauty Room with my team! We danced, we played and we applauded what it means to be fearlessly feminine!
2. Buy yourself something that sparkles! Every girl deserves to have something fancy that she purchased herself! The Diamond Galleria has tons of options starting at $125 and I want them all!
3. Chocolate covered Oreos from Pactre. No milk required! Buy a dozen and split them with your favorite pal!
4. Shop Single Thread Boutique’s amazing bralettes. The deep v straps make me feel totally fierce. I shamelessly purchased all three colors!!
5. Relax in the bathtub with a lush bath bomb. I promise you wont be sorry. Lush is my jam. The company markets straight to me. A deliciously smelling macaroon shaped bath bomb that turns my bathtub into a pink glittery dream? Sign me up!!
6. Do something healthy and try a pink drink from sunshine juice. Not only is it pretty and tasty its good for your insides!
7, Speaking of the pink drink… treat yourself to a pink drink facial at The Beauty Room. The dreamy atmosphere is so relaxing and after Kana works her magic I always feel rejuvenated. And guess what? The pink drink facial is $15 this month! SCORE! Set up a date with your bestie!
8. Book yourself a Fearlessly Feminine session and light the world on fire with your irrepressible confidence!!
9. Pass out sweet and sassy Galentine’s to all your ladies!
Follow the link to witty Galentine’s cards! Send them to your ladies on instagram and tag @fearlesslyfemininephoto and #ffgalentinesday for a chance to win a $10 STB giftcard!!
10. Try a zumba class. Nothing gets me pepped up for the day like a dance party! And ladies, when the instructor offers to let you borrow one of her belly dancer belts… you say yes!!