Miss E planned her session as a gift to her fiance. It was totally out of her comfort zone and she was excited to surprise him with a present he’d never be expecting! We’re so proud of Miss E for living life on the edge! Getting outside of your comfort zone can be scary AND also extremely rewarding!
E, you killed this session! I loved giggling our way through the session and creating some unbelievable images for your very lucky man! Best wishes as you start the adventure of marriage!
Read more about Miss E’s session below!
- Why did you choose to do a Fearlessly Feminine shoot?I chose to do a Fearlessly Feminine shoot because I wanted to capture something truly unique and special for my husband to be.
- What was your favorite part of the experience?My favorite part of the experience was of course getting all dolled up , wearing beautiful lingerie, and getting to do something out of my comfort zone!
- How did your boudoir session make you feel?My boudoir session made me feel like a goddess. Alisha brought out a side of me I didn’t know existed. Going into it I was very nervous, coming out of it, I felt amazing.
- Would you do another Fearlessly Feminine shoot?I would certainly do another fearlessly Feminine shoot!
- Would you recommend a session like this to anyone else? If so, who?I would recommend a session like this to any woman. Every woman should feel on top of the world.
- What did you do to prepare for the shoot?I bought several outfits. I tried all of them on many times so I felt comfortable in front of the camera.
- What image was your favorite?My favorite image was me leaning against the dark wall in my little black outfit with my head turned, smiling. This image made me feel incredible. It showed me I did this, and I loved it!
- What products did you decide on? Are you happy with your choice?I chose the black leather bound book. I know when my husband to be opens it, his jaw will drop.
add a comment