I had the opportunity of photographing Miss W’s boudoir session. She came in wanting to give her husband a meaningful and fun anniversary gift, and she decided on boudoir photos. What an unforgettable gift, Miss W said she scored some major wife points!
This babe radiates positivity and is the ultimate example of encouragement and love! She’s also the walking example of toned arm goals, are you guys seeing those guns? On point!
Miss W it was such a pleasure to work with and get to know you. You’re strong, beautiful and someone I quickly came to admire in the short time we went together!
Read more about what Miss W had to say about her boudoir session below.
- How did your boudoir session make you feel?
Fabulous! I felt physically strong in the sense of my own movements and abilities to be vulnerable yet confident.
- Why did you choose to do a Fearlessly Feminine shoot?
I chose to do a Fearlessly Feminine shoot for a few reasons. I know how much my hubby appreciates my body and I wanted to see what he sees and to love my body for all it’s imperfections the way he does. After having children I know it’s not the same and I’ve always been my own toughest critic when it comes to my figure. I thought this would be the perfect gift for our anniversary for him not only for the images he’ll get to keep forever but also for the confidence boost that came along with it.
- What did you do to prepare for the shoot?
Lots of Pinteresting! I also made a conscious effort to workout and eat a little healthier
- Would you do another Fearlessly Feminine shoot?Hands down no questions asked YES!
- Would you recommend a session like this to anyone else? If so, who?Every woman, especially busy moms/entrepreneurs who find it hard to just be themselves.
- What image was your favorite?
That’s impossible to narrow down! Alisha has such an eye and talent that choosing the images I did from all that she captures was REALLY hard!
- What products did you decide on? Are you happy with your choice?I went with the small 5×5 book and love it! Hopefully I’ll have an opportunity to order more images in the near future.
- What was your favorite part of the experience?
Oh man, it was all enjoyable really, I don’t think I could say I had a favorite. (I mean, what girl doesn’t like to get their hair and make up done and have girl time?!) I guess really feeling that shy shell peel away and feeling confident in my own skin during the shoot was the most rewarding. And his reaction to them was of course! I felt proud and like I scored high “wife” points.