Miss K did her session for her… talk about melting this photographers heart. As someone who wishes everyone would show herself a little self love this was such a treat for me! I loved watching her unfold in front of the camera as she just hung out and had some fun!
Miss K, I adore you and I’m so glad this shoot gave us a chance to get to know each other. You have a kind heart and such a fun and playful spirit. The world needs more people like you.
- Why did you chose to do a Fearlessly Feminine shoot?
I chose to do a Fearlessly Feminine shoot for myself. I wanted to feel comfortable in my own skin, despite my flaws. There was just something kind of empowering about doing something for my own benefit.
- What was your favorite part of the experience?
The whole experience was just so much fun! Alisha made me feel so comfortable. There was actually a point where I felt myself go from feeling nervous and overexposed to completely at ease, laughing and having a great time. That was probably my favorite part, feeling completely comfortable and confident.
- How did your boudoir session make you feel?
Empowered for sure. It was amazing to feel both strong and dainty at the same time.
- Would you do another Fearlessly Feminine shoot?
Oh, yes, definitely! (:
- Would you recommend a session like this to anyone else? If so, who?
Yes, anyone looking to see their body in a different light or just wanting to have an overall beautiful and fun experience!
- What did you do to prepare for the shoot?
Relaxed! Seriously, that’s it! Well, and I went on a bit of a shopping spree…
- What image was your favorite?
I liked them all! It was a long process deciding which ones I wanted! I liked the more playful and silly photos the best though.
- What products did you decide on? Are you happy with your choice?
I chose a book; I went with it because it felt more personal. And since this experience was solely for me, I liked that about it.
add a comment